Do you like to go against the flow? Is the easy way out just another term for coward in your vocabulary? Well the world is full of people taking the beaten path, so if you have some of these qualities, you’re probably one of those few people who lives life by their own rules. Being a free spirit is pretty much a gift in itself because you can experience life in a way different from everyone else, so if these point sound familiar, count yourself lucky.
1. Personal space is your Holy Grail. Even thinking about giving up your ‘me time’ results in a migraine.
2. You give every opinion a chance, but at the end of the day, you do things your way.
3. Problems are just challenges for you to solve: they excite you rather than worry you.
4. You have a good idea of what you want to achieve within the next few years and you won’t stop until it happens.
5. Giving up is not an option for you. It’s all about making the impossible possible.
6. You want the future to be unpredictable and exciting, not a regular journey of investments and arrangements.
7. You feel comfortable with whatever life throws at you. In fact , you find the humour in everything.
8. You take life with a pinch of salt and you know that most issues are just human constructs.
9. Your carefree attitude is your biggest gift and you hold on to it with your life.
10. You are super comfortable in your own skin – Loneliness is just another hurdle.
11. You love your friends to death but you know that at the end of the day, you have to depend on yourself.
12. The only time you get stressed is when you run out of your favourite coffee.
13. You see most journeys as learning experiences. Even a trip to Rishikesh is more than just about getting drunk with your buddies.
14. Solo trips are like a massage for your brain. They refresh you and put things in perspective.
15. While others wish for better paying jobs and girlfriends, you just wish travelling was free, because then you’d be gone for a long, long time.
16. You love trying new things and hobbies, it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning – the next big catch.
17. You’ll try anything once – drinking absinthe, jumping off the roof into a pool, you name it.
18. You’re passionate about the things you believe in, even if they might seem trivial.
19. All your friends tell you you’re kind of weird, but in a good way.
20. You don’t try to be different, but following the crowd is something that just does not come naturally to you.
No matter what people say, it’s always best to stick to your own perspective, especially if it’s a free thinking and open hearted way of being.