The India you see today isn’t the India from a few decades ago. Its face has changed. Its voice is different. It’s younger, hungrier and will not wait any more. It’s a country that’s defined by its youth. And what exactly defines the Indian youth?
Here are 11 Things That Truly Define The New Indian Generation.
This article is brought to you by Pepsi India.
1. When it comes to picking a career, there aren’t just two options – doctor and engineer. The world is their oyster.
2. They aren’t afraid to stand up to giants and make themselves heard. They tweet, blog, protest but they will not stay silent.
3. Taking risks and aiming for the stars comes easy for them. They don’t play safe.
4. They pursue success from a young age. They don’t care about the rules society has set for them.
5. The new generation speaks the language of unity and not the language of segregation.
6. They are incredibly adventurous. Spontaneous trekking trips, weekend road trips, one-month sabbaticals – nothing fazes them.
7. They are truly global. From technology to politics to the latest memes they always know “what’s trending” worldwide.
8. They are more open-minded than the previous generation. Raised by the Internet, they’ve been exposed to different points of view since childhood.
9. They stop depending on their parents very early. Self-dependence is one of the most defining features of this generation!
10. They demand a change for the better – be it personally, socially or politically!
11. More importantly, they are the “OH! YES ABHI!” generation who can’t wait! They want to fulfill their dreams right now, chase down their goals right now and live to the fullest right now!