Exams are just around the corner and so, we are here to give you some hacks and tricks to help your brain remember information quicker. These study hacks will boost your memory and ultimately help you do better in your exams. Try it out yourself.
1. Speak out loud instead of simply reading.
2. Create mental associations and make connections to remember information easily.
3. Use a highlighter to mark important text and passages that are vital.
4. Make flashcards to learn essential concepts, quotes, definitions and formulas.
5. Take short, regular study breaks to help your brain absorb information and to stay focused.
6. Changing your study environment regularly can do your brain a whole lot of good.
7. Draw diagrams to visualize information which would be hard to describe.
8. Get adequate sleep before your exams because your brain needs rest too. Don't stay up all night.
9. Study in a group to collect new insights and to enhance your learning experience.
10. Try to find connections with the matter you are reading in the real world.
11. Meditate to stay focused and to reduce pre-exam stress.
12. Select the right kind of music to improve your productivity and to elevate your mood. Click here to know more.
All the best for your exams.