Times are changing at a very fast pace and so is life and all the aspects related to it.
We no longer possess things which our parents had when they were the same age as us. Instead of a book, we now have mobile phones in our hands. And with our fast-changing lifestyles, God knows what else is going to change in the near future.
Just like every other thing, even dating rules have changed drastically with time.
If you are a millennial and happen to be single, get ready to apply some rules you might not have heard before.
1. Do not check your partner's phone behind their back.
It's just plain rude.
2. Stop writing mushy posts for your partner on Facebook.
Because no one else needs to know about your love life!
3. Either split the cheque or take turns paying the bill.
4. Do not lie on dates because the other person would have Googled you already.
Beware of all the info you're leaving behind on the world wide web.
5. If a girl makes the first move, it's no big deal!
It's 2017, y'all!
6. You don't have to comment on every picture your partner posts.
You can if you want to but you don't have to discuss everything publicly, do you?
7. Ghosting on someone only shows that you're a douche!
Also, don't break up with a text message.
8. Do not EVER fight on social media!
Get a (chat) room, you guys!
9. You don't have to chronicle your relationship on social media.
10. Everyone has a sexual past. Learn to respect it!
11. You should never ask someone about their past relationships on the first date.
12. Just like you, even your partner can have friends of the opposite gender.
Got 'em all?