Whether it's a sign at the lake that says, 'Lake Ahead' or a sign at the zoo that reads, 'Caution: Lions Are Dangerous', they're all telling a hilarious story of someone fucking up. Either on the side that made the sign, or on the side that's reading it.
1. You don't say!
2. Damn it! And you only buy things made in Uranus.
3. That. Is. Accurate.
4. Can I point and laugh at your sign, though?
5. Thank you for that. I never would've known.
6. So much information. So many options.
7. Why? Who is swallowing their damn hangers?
8. Wait. I wanna write this down.
9. Maybe your trees don't. The ones in Lord of the Rings did.
10. Thanks. I was just wondering.
11. Some solid advice right there.
12. I would never have thought of that.
13. What else would I have done. Seriously.
14. A lesson from Moral Propriety Inc. The express version, though.
15. This could only go one of two ways.
16. This could also only go one of two ways.
17. And what if it isn't locked? Is anyone there then?
18. C'est la vie. Que sera sera.
19. Caution: Obvious things are obvious.
20. If you insist! I was just gonna break down the door.
21. Yes, that is what winter does. Famously.
22. Good question. Allow me to answer it.
23. Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice.
24. I always had trouble deciding where to sip. Not anymore.
Here's to mankind's constant trouble with the absolutely obvious. And the endless laughs it gives us all.
H/t Bored Panda