Just yesterday Mukesh Ambani overtook Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group as the richest person in Asia. Ambani was estimated to be worth $44.3 billion on Friday, while Ma stood at $44 billion at the end of day on Friday.
So just to make sure you know how rich he is, here's a bit of trivia for you.
1. Antilia, Mukesh Ambani's 40-storey luxury home in Mumbai cost between ₹6,000 crores to ₹12,000 crores.
It is the second most expensive private residential property after Buckingham Palace.
The mansion has 3 helipads. There is also a private theatre which can seat 50 people.
2. Ambani also owns a Boeing Business Jet 2 worth ₹5,00,01,35,000.
It is literally the most expensive and luxurious private jet in the freaking world.
3. Mukesh Ambani invested a whopping ₹150,000 crores in Jio.
4. The older Ambani sibling is also the owner of a Falcon 900EX worth ₹296 crores.
5. The Ambani's personal driver gets paid ₹2 lakh per month.
6. Mukesh Ambani also owns an opulent yacht that is worth about ₹684 crores.
7. The Ambanis' Japanese Noritake teacups cost ₹3 lakhs each.
8. Mukesh Ambani owns a vanity van with a sky lounge - that costs ₹25 crores.
9. The invitation card for Akash Ambani's pre-engagement ceremony cost ₹1.5 lakh each.
10. Ambani also owns a Maybach 62 which costs a whopping ₹6.84 crore.
11. The Ambanis are also in possession of an armoured BMW 760 Li costing ₹8.5 crores.
12. Mukesh Ambani is also the owner of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
This man has literally everything you want to own, or even dream to own.