In the wake of increasing novel coronavirus patients in India, the Ministery of Home Affairs has issued fresh guidelines.
These sectors will be allowed to operate in the country from April 20.
1. All the health services including AYUSH, hospitals, clinics, path labs and medical shops will be allowed to function.
3. Manufacturing units of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical oxygen, raw materials, and packaging will be allowed.
6. The financial and social sector will be able to resume its function.
9. Construction activities will start once again.
12. Operations of the aquaculture industry will be started again.
16. Public utilities like Operations of Oil and Gas Sector, transmission and distribution of power at Central, State and UTs level, water, postal services, sanitization and waste management sectors telecommunication and internet services will be functional.
It’s worth noting that if an area is marked as a containment zone, all the activities in the area will be suspended.