A fire broke out on the 6th floor of Parliament annexe building earlier this morning.
According to reports, the cause of the fire is being believed to to be a short circuit as of now.
Speaking to media, Atul Garg, Director, Delhi Fire Service, said:
A call was received at 7.30 AM and it is suspected the fire started following a short-circuit. The fire has been brought under control.
The fire was brought under control after 7 fire tenders were engaged in the operation.
#UPDATE Delhi: The fire that broke out on the 6th floor of the Parliament Annexe Building, has been brought under control. 7 fire tenders were engaged in the fire fighting operation. https://t.co/8b0t2sce4M— ANI (@ANI) August 17, 2020
No injuries have been reported from the spot so far.