While most of us are still struggling to keep ourselves busy in quarantine, our pets, on the other hand, seem to be enjoying every bit of it. They are definitely better at quarantine than humans and, these pictures/videos are proof.
1. At least someone is taking time out to exercise in quarantine.
Good morning!🌹— ChatNoir #FBPE #FBR (@Beaute_du_Noir) March 30, 2020
You don't have to be bored at home just because you are in #quarantine. You just have to have pets - and now it's going to be difficult - enough #toiletpaper. Have a nice Monday and a healthy week.
2. Oh well, this could have been us, had it not been work from home.
3. Look whose busy with his new assignment.
All of his toys and this empty plastic bottle gives him the most joy. So happy to be a pet owner during this quarantine period. 😷🦠 pic.twitter.com/ye5EdoIJD1— Olu Otti (@oluotti) March 30, 2020
4. When you are in quarantine and are trying not to loose your cool...
When you're in quarantine with a roommate like that🤣 Cat & Dog! #cat #cats #dog #dogs #pet #pets #petsluver #doglovers #dogsofquarantine #CatsOfTheQuarantine #catsofquarantine #QuarantineLife #QuarantineLifeProblems #lol #funny #CatsOfTwitter #kitty #catsofinstagram #catlovers pic.twitter.com/jTZr175bdh— TheSmilerZFolk (@TheSmilerZFolk) April 4, 2020
5. Yes, Amanda Mull we totally agree with you on this.
quarantine would suck so much worse without a pet. i mean look at her pic.twitter.com/P4czJjNzjU— Amanda Mull (@amandamull) April 2, 2020
6. This is literally all of us who are working from home right now.
Thos work from home crap is killing our pets. pic.twitter.com/F2DY8SxKYQ— jamie (@gnuman1979) April 3, 2020
7. Aww, Mocha! Why you be this cute?
Mocha is enjoying quarantine! There are less people around to bark at, so she can be lazy all day! I challenge my students to reply with a picture of their pet in quarantine! Let’s see how many funny pictures we can post! pic.twitter.com/eLvu13dtqq— Katherine Reilley (@MsReilley) April 1, 2020
8. When you have a new co-worker around you, keeping an eye on all your moves.
I set up a throne for one of my #coworkers next to my #WFH setup. He now gets lots of extra belly rubs and pets. He also gets to look down on his peasant kitty coworker. He is very pleased. #AcademicChatter #AcademicTwitter #phdlife #Corgi #pets #WorkFromHome pic.twitter.com/6y9lJxNJaY— Catie Newsom-Stewart (@catienewsoms) April 4, 2020
9. How can anyone ignore this cutie? We demand more pet breaks.
10. Aww! This is just priceless.
Medical professionals, with their pets, after getting home from work these days pic.twitter.com/68zGVJqYYN— Aditya Shah (@IDdocAdi) April 3, 2020
11. When you are working from home but, your pet has other important things to do...
12. That one co-worker who always disturbs you in the middle of something important...
13. John, we have to say, we are in love with your personal assitant.
How much are pets loving work from home? My personal assistant. pic.twitter.com/5bGlT1wWuI— 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒 (@JFRANCHIREPORTS) March 31, 2020
14. Sleepy head is just having a bad dream.
15. We saw that coming.
16. That 'purr' is soul-soothing.
17. When you have no option but, to mutlitask your way, through the day...
Work hard, play hard: Today’s #PPPinPlace comes from DONNA ORBITS THE MOON director Claire Moyer and a cat having the time of its life.— Tiny Dynamite (@tiny_dynamite) April 3, 2020
How are your pets handling having you home all the time? Show us by tagging your photos and videos with #PPPinPlace! pic.twitter.com/yqpUax0dhG
18. When you see your human friend at home after so long...
19. Pets joining important conference calls like...
Lots of our team are choosing to work from home this week and we are getting lots of pets joining #standup 🐱🐶 What funny working from home stories do you have? #remoteworking #workingfromhome pic.twitter.com/Ug0Y2ifGGk— Holiday Extras Tech (@hxtechteam) March 11, 2020
20. We really don't mind this 'cute' interruption...
How are y’alls pets liking you being home?— Wake Tech Students (@wtccstudents) March 24, 2020
My orange cat is not used to it yet and wanted some extra attention this morning. Too funny not to share. #WorkFromHome #InThisTogether #StayAtHome pic.twitter.com/ZIWczAo3pV
21. This is the only way your pets can get you to stop working from home.
22. All of us, at the end of a tiring day be like...
23. Watch till the end.
That feeling when you're able to capture your pets being funny and forget left your Hitachi on the coffee table pic.twitter.com/1As0ERa62Q— 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 quarantined in Las Vegas (@vipkatelayne) March 31, 2020
24. When your pet becomes your boss at home...
Hello, I hope you are all OK. I told you everytime I get my work out at home Sooty comes to help me! She thinks she's the teacher! Are your pets helping with your work? From Mrs Hauxwell pic.twitter.com/8wBNUQJrRd— Beech Grove Primary (@BGroveSchool) March 31, 2020
25. These new interns definitely need a raise.
Sometimes we need a little extra help while working from home. We want to thank our new at-home interns for devoting their time and energy to our customers. #insidehcss #pets #workfromhome pic.twitter.com/5DE8J7pbbI— HCSS (@hcss) April 3, 2020
What's your pet been up to? Tell us, in the comments section below.