It's International Yoga Day today, and Indians across the country have come out to embrace the form of exercise as a way of life. And the images are incredibly inspiring and motivating.
1. PM Narendra Modi leads 30,000 participants at a mass yoga event at the Prabhat Tara ground, in Ranchi.
2. CISF personnel perform yoga, along with others, at Victoria Memorial ground in Kolkata.
3. A yoga enthusiast performs Mallakhamba during an event organised at Rajpath in New Delhi .
4. ITBP officials in Sikkim perform yoga at an altitude of 19,000 feet in minus 15 degress Celcius temperatures.
5. Parliamentarians and other officials follow the lead of a yoga instructor at Parliament, in New Delhi.
6. Sadhus gather at Kamakhya Temple, in Guwahati, to perform yoga.
7. About 4,000 school students in Chennai participate in a yoga session.
8. Women take part in a mass yoga session in Guwahati.
9. ITBP troops of ATS Lohitpur perform yoga with their dogs and horses in Arunachal Pradesh.
10. The Indian Army performs yoga in the icy ranges of the Himalayas.
11. Yoga fanatics gather at Lodhi Gardens, in New Delhi, for a mass yoga session.
12. Jawans of Assam Rifles gather to perform yoga at India- Myanmar border in Nagaland.
13. School children at Patliputra Sports Complex, in Patna, perform yoga during an event.
14. Yoga followers take part in a mass yoga session in Nagpur.
15. Indian Army jawans strike a pose, in the cold ranges of the Himalayas.
16. Children participate in a mass yoga session in Nagpur.
17. Diplomats from different countries perform yoga in New Delhi.
18. ITBP jawans perform yoga in Vasudhara glacier, near Badrinath.
19. Navy officials perform yoga onboard INS Ranvir, sailing across the Bay of Bengal.
20. Yoga fanatics take part in a mass yoga event organised at Rajpath in New Delhi.
21. People take part in a yoga session in Prayagraj.
22. ITBP personnel perform yoga in Rohtang Pass, Himachal Pradesh.
23. Navy officials perform yoga on INS Sumedha.
24. The Army Dog Unit perform yoga on the river bank of Lohit Valley in Arunachal Pradesh.
25. People gather in large numbers to perform yoga in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Start practicing yoga to stay fit, mentally and physically. Click here to know the benefits of yoga.