As we gear up to celebrate India's Republic day, it is time to test your patriotic knowledge. Let's see how high you can score on this quiz!
1. In which year was the first Republic Day celebrated?
2. How many articles does India's constitution have?
3. In which year was the first Republic day parade at Rajpath held?
4. How long did Dr B.R. Ambedkar take to draft the constitution?
5. Who was the first leader invited to be the chief guest for the first Republic Day parade?
6. Where was the tricolour flag hoisted by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on January 26, 1930?
7. How many hand-written copies of the Indian constitution exist?
via Hindustan Times
8. Where are the hand-written copies kept?
via Economic Times
How do you think you did?