Being in a relationship is beautiful and tricky at the same time.
No matter how adorable your boyfriend is, he’ll do plenty of things that are annoying and inexcusable. And things won’t change even if you nag him all the time!
From not listening intently when you want him to not replying to your texts, boyfriends can easily drive you nuts. Here are 21 things all boyfriends need to stop doing already:
1. Bumping into a friend randomly and not introducing you while talking to him for 5 minutes.
2. Pretending to listen when he’s obviously not!
3. Buying expensive gifts without much thought.
4. Keeping a check of everywhere you’re going.
5. Not wanting to hold hands in public.
6. Joking about sensitive things and then accusing you of “not being able to take a joke”.
7. Making faces while you talk about your guy friends.
8. Always asking you to be honest and then, not liking it.
9. Comparing your dressing sense with other girls.
10. Not telling you everything about an impromptu plan.
11. Making you roam around in the men’s section while shopping but refusing to come into the women’s section.
12. Making you wait for hours and coming up with lame excuses to cover it up.
13. Sending one-word replies to long, sensitive texts.
14. Saying “stop PMSing” on everything during periods.
15. Getting annoyed if you’re taking time to decide on something.
16. Just saying ‘nice’ when asked how you’re looking!
17. Asking you to put his stuff in your purse.
18. “Ye kaise kapde pehne hai!”
19. Avoiding real conversations to hide his mistakes.
20. Not asking for directions when you’re traveling to an unknown place.
21. Checking other girls in your presence.
Stop doing these things, boys!