It's a new year. With every new year comes resolutions. And with resolutions come #resolutionfails, which basically proves humara kuchh nahi ho sakta. So, let's unite to wallow in our failures.
1. You had one job.
2. 2020 is gonna be my year for sure.
When 2019 has just begun and you have already fallen sick, missed the gym and had a fight with your parents. pic.twitter.com/gFnietS54K— Bade Chote (@badechote) January 1, 2019
3. Yes, is saal shani bhaari hai.
2020 seems like more of a promising year to start the gym. #resolutionfail— Ali V. (@ChiStirFry) January 3, 2019
4. Oh, duck!
5. Chalte chalte yunhi ruk jata hoon main...
Tried to go for a run, went for a KFC instead #ResolutionFails— Aylissa - Dubai 92 🎙 (@aylissab) January 9, 2016
6. Hey, a girl tried her best.
7. Outsmarting the resolution trap.
My resolution was to fail and therefore I succeeded. #WhyMyResolutionFailed— Wendy ツ 🥂🌵🌞☃️🦌🍻 (@FlyTheBlueW) January 3, 2019
8. Makes sense.
I didn’t fail my New Years resolution already, today was just a cheat day.— WhatserName™ (@IamEveryDayPpl) January 2, 2019
9. Help. Can't. Control. Myself.
10. Ye kya baat hui. Imma contour my abs.
Failed New Year resolution in 3...2...1... pic.twitter.com/vaFOAXVYVN— Memes (@MemesCentraI) December 31, 2018
11. My failed resolutions have a history, you kids have no idea.
12. Apparently failed resolutions are a trend since years.
13. It's not a fail if you can be creative about it.
So, we are almost a week into the new year...It's truth time... Have you stuck to your resolution?#ResolutionFails pic.twitter.com/H16NhXWBIp— Park Holidays UK (@ParkHolidaysUK) January 7, 2016
14. 1000 crunches in 1.5 days. We can totes do it.
15. Nothing can be done now.
My new year resolution was to wake up at 6 every morning to get a head start at things. It's 6:01 now. Meh. Better try next year now.#resolutionfail— Asmita (@AryaAsmita) January 3, 2019
16. Damn you, brain. Why you no shut down?
Me on 1/1/19 - I will sleep early this year.Me on 2/1/19, 2:30am:#resolutionfails pic.twitter.com/ijswufbD2i— Arushi Kapoor (@curlmoohi) January 3, 2019
What are your #resolutionfail stories?