If the English language has those three magical words, cricket has the three-figure-mark - which is the batsmen's way of saying I love you to the game.
Yeah, this quiz is about centuries.
But before you go on to test your knowledge, it would be a nice idea to listen to some episodes of Edges and Sledges, a podcast by by Varun, DJ and Ashwin, for every one who likes to geek out on cricket.
Fun fact, they just completed 100 episodes (which is why the quiz, duh) and Ashwin played this exact quiz with Varun and DJ. See you already have competition, do well.
1. Which bowler was the fastest to take 100 ODI wickets?
2. Which Indian bowler was the fastest Indian to take 100 ODI wickets?
3. Of the top 5 batsmen with the most ODI centuries, how many are from India?
4. Which batsman was the fastest to get to 20 ODI centuries?
5. Which batsman hit the fastest test century in the history of the game?
6. Of the top 5 batsmen with the most Test centuries, how many are from India?
7. Which bowler was the fastest to take 100 Test wickets (excluding bowlers before 1950)?
8. Who is the youngest Indian batsman to make a Test century?
9. Which batsman made the fastest T20 century (across all T20 competitions)?
10. Which Indian batsman made the fastest T20 Century (across all T20 competitions)?
11. Which of the following is a real team name in The Hundred, England’s new 100-ball competition?
12. Which of the following is a real team name in The Hundred, England’s new 100-ball competition?