Bangladesh have been impressive in recent times and it will need some serious play from the Indians to trump them in the one-off Test, the ODI series and the lone T20. And these bowlers will need to be at their best…
1. Harbhajan Singh: He is a proven legend with more than 400 Test scalps to his name. He is back in the Test squad after 2 years but will only get one opportunity to make a permanent place for himself.
2. Umesh Yadav: He always had the pace and the 27-year-old has finally got the much needed control. 18 wickets in the recently-concluded World Cup gave him the confidence and he can run through any batting unit.
3. Bhuvneshwar Kumar: His record in both Tests and ODIs is pathetic with bowling average of 35 and 36 respectively. But he surely has the talent and it's time he stars living up to it.
4. R Ashwin: He is a proven failure outside the subcontinent and it is what he does on the slow and turning pitches that save his place. He is sure to shine against the hapless Bangladeshis.
5. Varun Aaron : He can do what no Indian can do! As he can bowl at a pace of 150kph. He has played 5 Tests so far and has only picked 13 wickets. This is his best chance to use his pace for good.
All images courtesy: CRICINFO