In February, Motorola launched its latest flagship smartphone, the Moto X Force in India and phone enthusiasts were awed by the ‘ShatterShield’ display. Putting it simply, the company claimed that the phone’s display won’t break even when dropped on a slab of concrete.
And for all of us who constantly have a habit of dropping our phones, this one seemed like a savior.
The only problem was the high price which was apparently the reason behind the low sales. But now there’s a silver lining!
The 32GB variant of the phone was priced at Rs 49,999 and 64GB edition for Rs 53,999.
But now the device is available with a massive discount of up to Rs 16,000 in the country. The Moto X Force 32GB and 64GB editions are now available for Rs 34,999 and Rs 37,999 respectively.
Motorola is yet to officially announce the price drop, so we aren’t sure if this is a temporary price cut or a permanent one. Since the prices have been largely decreased, it’s a good time to consider grabbing it before the company changes its mind. You can buy it both on Flipkart and Amazon.
We have already told you about its biggest feature. And here are the other specifications:
- The phone comes with a water-repellent nano-coating and the shatterproof display comes with a four year warranty.
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, it can be upgraded Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- The phone sports a 5.4-inch 2K shatterproof AMOLED display
- It packs a 3,760 mAh battery
- Moto X Force is equipped with a 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash.
- For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front camera with soft LED flash.
- It comes in 32/64 GB in-built storage options, which can be further expanded
- Its connectivity options include 4G, LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Micro-USB.