While most 90s kids like me cherish the good ol' days, we're still trying hard to come to terms with the fact that it's 2016 already. And as if the child stars growing up and our friends getting married isn't a cruel proof enough, here are some then and now pics of our favourite Bollywood stars that'll definitely make every 90s kid feel mega old.
Check 'em out. It's okay if you wanna cry.
1. Constantly staying at the top has clearly taken a toll on SRK.
2. Aamir Khan looks really happy getting old.
3. From being a khiladi to growing a daadhi, Akshay Kumar has done it all.
4. The years have only added to Rani Mukerji's elegance.
5. Govinda looks surprised at his own appearance.
6. From being Jaggu dada to just a dada.
7. How could you not fall in love with that hairstyle? The one on the left, that is.
8. The only thing the years have added to Sunny paaji is attitude.
9. Sanju baba desperately needs a jadoo ki jhappi.
10. From Meri Jung to Boogie Woogie, Javed Jaffery seems to have maintained his youth.
11. Circuit has been powering our laughter cells for 26 years now. Isn't that amazing?
12. Back in the 90s, nobody would've believed that Salman Khan would become the Dabangg of Bollywood one day.
13. The hair might've turned white, but the intensity remains.
14. From Aashiq Awara to Langda Tyagi; Saif Ali Khan has come a long way.
One ticket to the 90s please.