Kutch is a beholder of culture with branches of handicraft and folk songs that leave a long lasting impression on those who visit. If you haven't planned to visit this beautiful treat to the eye yet, it's time you should. Here is our list of 7 must to do things in Kutch for that ultimate 'Rann' experience.
1. Witness the beguiling white salt desert aka Rann of Kutch.
2. Explore the glorious history of Bhuj in the Kutch Museum.
3. Take a look at the gorgeous royal culture in Aina and Prag Mahal.
4. Relive history lessons at the world’s oldest civilization in Dholavira.
5. Get a Glimpse of the Rogan Art of Nirona Village.
6. Go bird watching at the Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary.
7. Gift yourself the experience of lifetime at the Rann Utsav.