Getting her first period is an important milestone in a young woman’s life. It signals the beginning of a long phase of life that indicates fertility. While nearly every girl learns about menstruation in her school, there are certain questions that she is most likely to have and are valid too. Well, we are here to help and answer all the questions you may have about your first period.
1. I got my period for the first time and then it stopped. Why?
2. How long will my period last?
3. Why do I have such severe abdominal pain during my period?
4. How will I know when I am going to get my first period?
5. When will I get my first period?
Being a woman is badass. Why? Because we bleed for a week straight without dying.