With the new year dawning upon us, the one thing looming on everyone's mind is how to spend the New Year's Eve.
While some like to welcome the new year amidst a cheering crowd, there are others who go the unconventional way.
If you are one of those who are done with the rage of mass drinking and partying, no need to feel like a recluse. If you haven't figured out what to do this year, we have listed things that you can do to celebrate the much-awaited night your own way:
1. Dance your heart out on your favourite tracks playing on full volume
2. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa session
3. Re-read your favorite novel
4. Fly solo and drink in peace
5. Grab some popcorn and do a movie-marathon of the best of 2017
6. Binge watch shows that you've had on your watch-list for long
7. Have a meal with all your favourite dishes
8. Zero in on relationships you want to actually keep
9. Arrange a bonfire and have a gala time
10. Revisit your bucket list and mark goals for the coming year
11. Redecorate your room to welcome the new year
12. Play cards and board-games with family
13. Explore your city
14. Go to that fancy AF theater and watch a movie all by yourself
15. Plan realistic resolutions
16. Dress up in your best outfits and click loads of pictures
17. Give baking a try and do the honors at exactly 12
18. Indulge in a gaming night
19. Bring out that old guitar or the blank canvas and have fun
20. Make a time capsule of the best moments of 2017
21. Go on a shopping spree
22. Lay amidst scented candles and dim lights
23. Go through your childhood albums
24. Watch the fireworks with a warm cuppa hot chocolate
25. Have a good sleep in your plush blanket
Have a happy new year!
All images sourced from Unsplash.