Arabic is an Afro-Asiatic language that is spoken in nearly 27 countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and the African suburbs. Though this language has different dialects, official Arabic is called Modern Standard Arabic and can be heard in countries like Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, UAE, Oman etc. Here are some common Arabic phrases that every tourist should learn before traveling to Arabic countries.
1. When in Middle East, greet the locals in there own pleasant language.
2. And when you are bidding adieu to a local after an amazing day, don’t forget to say
3. Always say this whenever a local person helps you
4. If you get lost or find it difficult to understand something, don’t hesitate to ask for help
5. And in case you get lost on those beguiling middle eastern streets, inform a local about it for help
6. When shopping in those eye-catching Arabic markets, make sure you ask the price
7. Let the hotel staff know how wonderful as a guest you are. Tell them
8. Show your generosity by adding this before every question you ask to a locale
9. And if you don’t know what a local is offering you, ask them this