I am the kinda person who loves to travel (though I don't like the packing & unpacking part), but, I just love exploring new places and cultures. So whenever I plan a trip, I make sure that I'm getting the best deals. 'Cause boy! Who doesn't love getting discounts?
MakeMyTrip is coming up with their live travel game show from 7th of April where...
Everyone can play, win and travel! Yes, that's right! With Knock Knock, MakeMyTrip's live travel game show, you can win various once-in-a-lifetime deals including:
1. A 5N/6D holiday package for 2 to Bhutan worth Rs. 1,50,000 with bids starting @ just Re. 1.
2. 3N stay in Kanuhura Maldives for 2 worth Rs. 1,89,000 with bids starting @just Rs.7000.
3. Return tickets to Istanbul for 2 worth Rs. 80,000 with bids starting @ just Rs. 8000.
4. A 5N/6D package to Bali for 2 worth Rs. 1,40,000 @ 50% Off.
The live game show will be hosted by Gauahar Khan & Purab Kohli. Exciting na? Well, you can play the game exclusively on the MakeMyTrip official app on every Sunday at 2 PM. The show will have these main elements:
1. Auction: Bid smartly to win flights, hotels and holiday packages with bids starting at just Re. 1.
2. Quiz: Answer 5 travel-related questions and win Rs. 100 My Cash for every correct response.
3. Holiday: Grab international holiday packages at 50% off.
4. Travel stories: Watch exclusive travel stories featuring Bollywood personalities and collect coins to participate in the Jackpot.
Wondering what's more?
THE GRAND JACKPOT PRIZE: Free business class return flight tickets to Paris for 2 worth Rs. 2,40,000! YES, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
So, how can we register and play Knock Knock?
It's actually quite simple guys, all you need to do is download the MakeMyTrip app and those who already have the app on their phones, they just need to upgrade it. Next, you need to log in and tap on the Knock Knock card to enrol yourself!
So, without wasting any more time, enrol in the game and don't forget to tune in every Sunday at 2 PM! To know more, click here.
But before that, let's watch what message Gauahar & Purab have for us...