1. 'Traveller' is definitely in every Bangalorean's Tinder bio.
Reaching Kolkata from Dhaka is easier than reaching Bangalore Airport from Bangalore City.— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) June 8, 2018
2. You don't know patience till you get stuck in Bengaluru traffic.
Before marrying someone, put them through the turmoil of #BangaloreTraffic to see who they really are..It'll mak'em show their true colors.— Shantanu ❁ (@ShantzTH) March 29, 2016
3. You wouldn't wanna die in traffic.
4. You get enough time to repent.
5. Meri maa, teri maa, sabki maa!
6. It's no game.
7. Man and machine are finally on the same level!
8. It's the bridge of all pains.
9. No amount of bubble-wrap will ever be enough.
10. Gotta keep up with the news!
11. I'm sure he just follows a very healthy lifestyle.
12. This guy has the right idea.
All is fair in Love, War and Bangalore Traffic— Sivanesh Sengodan (@cvanesh) March 22, 2016
13. Every city has its own hobby!
14. Majboori ka naam hai Bengaluru traffic.
15. What's your five-year plan?
Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in five years from now?Me: At Silk Board, probably #BangaloreTraffic— Ashwini (@aTypical_Twit) July 6, 2016
16. After all, it's a routine!
Right, gotta go. There’s a traffic jam in Bangalore I am supposed to be a part of.— Prem Panicker (@prempanicker) July 26, 2016
17. The only escape from it is to go to another city.
If you're in Bangalore and not seeing any traffic on road, congratulations you've reached to Chennai.— EngiNerd. (@mainbhiengineer) July 29, 2016
Honk twice if you agree!