I don’t know about you, but I love wearing over sized t-shirts. They look good with almost everything and if worn right, they can really make your personality shine. So, if you like wearing over sized t-shirts too, here are 8 different ways of wearing it.
1. Don an off-shoulder look by teaming it up with classic blue jeans and trendy accessories.
2. Just roll up the sleeves and you are good to go.
3. Wear a chunky waist belt with it, to look cute and chic.
4. If comfort is what you always look for then, wear it with shorts.
5. Just tie a knot in the front to convert it into a crop top. What say?
6. If you want to look super cool, just pair it up with dungarees and team it up with white sneakers.
7. Want to give the ‘girl next door vibes?’ If yes, wear it with a denim skirt.
8. Put on a slip dress and team it up with an over sized t-shirt to make heads turn.
Experimenting is always fun.
Top picks for you