No matter how stretchy and comfortable leggings are, they tend to wear out and lose elasticity. Now, the only solution that one can come up with, is to throw them in the trash but, what if I told you that you can re-purpose your old leggings and use it for other purposes? I mean, instead of thrashing your leggings because of one little hole or fit issue, you might as well get creative and find a way to re-use and upcycle your old leggings, right? So, if you are in the mood to do something craftsy and artsy, here are 8 innovative ways to re-cycle and re-use your leggings.
1. Make trendy headbands. Click here to know how.
2. Make awesome fabric bowls. Click here to know how.
3. Make leg warmers. Click here to see the tutorial.
4. Make a cool crop top. Check out the tutorial here.
5. Make fabric scrap bracelets. Click here to know how.
6. Make cute high knee socks. Want to know how? Click here.
7. Make a stylish bandeau top. Check out the tutorial here.
8. Make a nice, quirky necklace. Click here to know how.
Don’t throw away your old leggings yet.
Top picks for you