Secret Santa is a very popular Christmas tradition across the globe and there’s even online version, played out on Reddit.
Bill Gates has been participating in it for the last 5 years.
Now imagine if you have to get someone something for Christmas and it just so happens that you’re a billionaire and also the world’s second-richest man.
Well, Megan Cummins, a cat-loving entrepreneur in Austin got Gates as her Secret Santa and quite believably, she was blown away by the assortment of gifts the business magnate sent her way.
“I’ve done the Reddit gift exchange for years now. I love all the silly little gifts. I always check out the Bill Gates post and laugh at how crazy it must have been for that person, never for a second even considering it a possibility for me.”
She even put out a video addressing Mr Gates:
Here’s a full list of all the gifts that Gates sent Megan:
1. 30-ish pound Pusheen
2. $250 donation to The Friends of Feline Rescue Center
3. $250 donation to The Stray Cat Alliance
4. $250 donation to Town Cats
5. Stormy, stuffed animal (Pusheen’s sister)
6. Pusheen ornament
7. Book on cat shelters, with a “sweet note” from Gates inside
8. Business book
9. Dr. Who coffee table book
10. Dr. Who cardboard Tardis, a fictional time machine from the television program, for Cummins’ cats
11. $150 Gift card to True Grit, a digital design resource
12. Miniature Austrian snow globe with a white kitten inside
13. Cross-stitch of Cummins and Gates and her four cats that says, “Live Life in the Meow”
14. Japanese Daruma, a round hollow doll symbolizing good luck, “with a very sweet message attached to it (sorry Reddit, I’LL NEVER TELL! it’s a secret! muahaha),” Cummins writes
15. Dave Matthews Band shirt
16. Dave Matthews Band car Sticker
17. Scroll of the map of Skyrim, the fictional land where a popular role-playing video game is set.