The wedding fervour for the year 2018 indeed kick started with Virushka getting hitched in the last month of 2017. We all sat spellbound burrito-ed in our cozy blankets while we watched Anushka making an entrance to the song 'Din Shagna Da', on repeat. Who knew this event foreboded our entire next year, which was officially to be deemed, 'The Year Of The Weddings'?
So soniya, hop on our railgaddi for a tour of all the celeb weddings'18, because that's how much single we are.
1. Mohit Marwah and Antara Motiwala, who got hitched in February kick-started the wedding season with a star-studded wedding at Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
2. Gautam Rode and Pankhuri Awasthy - one of Hindi TV serial industry's favourite jodis broke many hearts when they tied the knot in February.
The wedding took place at the Tijara Fort Palace in Alwar town.
3. Milind Soman wedded his long-time girlfriend, Ankita Konwar, in April and TBH, we're still not okay.
They got married as per the Maharashtrian tradition in Alibaug, Maharashtra.
Bhagwaan, kitni baar dil toota hai is saal.
4. Shakti Arora and Neha Saxena - another jodi from the realm of TV serials celebrated their union in a hushed ceremony in Mumbai, in the month of April.
5. Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja got hitched in a star-studded series of wedding festivities, in the month of May.
This veerey di wedding was nothing but a mesmerising mix of jolly faces of friends and family, clad in ravishing attires. The couple chose to hold the ceremonies at Sonam's aunt's home in Bandra, Mumbai.
6. Then you have the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at the Windsor Castle in May.
This dream of a wedding had us wishing we were friends with the couple, but alas!
7. Himesh Reshammiya tied the knot with Sonia Kapoor in May.
8. Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi tied the knot in a mesmerising pastel ceremony in Delhi, in the month of May.
Wow, May is at a winning streak with almost 4 weddings in its court.
9. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie looked like a dream in their June wedding.
The wedding took place at the enchanting Aberdeenshire castle, where as the reception was arranged at Wardhill Castle, which has been in Leslie's family for some 16 generations!
10. Sumeet Vyas found his 'permanent roommate' in Ekta Kaul, this September.
They signed the contracts in a private ceremony held in Jammu.
11. Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary got hitched in Mumbai in October.
12. Fir aate hain apne #DeepVeer pe.
Deepika Padukone aur Ranveer Singh ne jo apni November wedding se social media pe tehelka machaya hai uska kya hi kahein.
Their lush green wedding venue in Italy had us planning our dream wedding like anything.
Villa del Balbianello, Italy 🇮🇹 #lagodicomo #travelphotobynv #italia #villadelbalbianello #lakecomo #travelphotography #photooftheday #travel #travels #traveling #travelgram #natgeotravel #travelblogger #instatravel #instatraveling #instavacation #traveller #travellife #travelling #trip #traveltheworld #igtravel #travelblog #travelphoto #travelingram #italygram #italy #tripmydream #magicitaly
13. Next stop - Nickyanka.
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra's elaborate wedding festivities at the Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur had us feeling too single.
One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part of the pre wedding rituals for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed. @nickjonas
14. Only recently, Saina Nehwal also tied the knot with Parupalli Kashyap in a minimalistic wedding ceremony.
15. And of course, there is the jodi of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal, jinhone Beyonce ko sakshi maan ke fere liye.
The pre-wedding festivities commenced in Udaipur, whereas the wedding took place in Mumbai.
16. The year ended with another celebrity wedding, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth who tied the knot after dating each other for nearly a decade.
Wow, December is Sharma ji ka beta of all the celeb weddings.
Anyhoo, the tour ends here. 2019 beta, ab ye kar ke dikhao?