While Bollywood has its fair share of dedicated and exceptionally talented performers, it is also home to people who have scarred us forever with their ill-fated attempts at "acting." Without further ado, here are some of the worst examples of acting ever to grace the silver screen.
1. Fardeen Khan & Meghna Kothari (Prem Agan)
2. Kim Sharma & Dino Morea ( Tom, Dick, Harry)
Why Kim Sharma... why?
3. Shamita Shetty & Uday Chopra (Mohabbatein)
"Main kisi se nahi jalti." Right... Now where did I put my flame-thrower?
4. The Khan Brothers ( Hello Brother)
Why was Salman acting like a bird of prey?
4. Hrishta Bhatt ( Dhara)
5. Celina Jaitley ( Tom, Dick & Harry )
It's amazing how she can be so angry and yet not have a single expression on her face. One answer. Starts with a "b" and ends with an "x."
6. Meghna Naidu (Classic Dance of Love)
Is she having an orgasm while speaking?
7. Udita Goswami (Aksar)
Now this is what you call, "stone-faced."
8. Zayed Khan & Sohail Khan (Fight Club)
"Lat mi giv u an advise, friendly and free."
9. Esha Deol (Na Tum Jaano Na Hum)
You know, it's better to suck at dancing than to suck at acting.
10. Rakhi Sawant (Masti)
Yeah, it is her! Before she went under the knife I guess.
11. Vivek Oberoi ( Kyun Ho Gaya Na!)
Sometimes, I really wonder why I ever watched this movie.
12. Tanisha Mukherji (Neal 'n' Nikki)
13. Tushar Kapoor ( Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai)
14. Ameesha Patel (Humraaz)
Poor Bobby Deol.
15. Abhishek Bachchan (Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke)
Thanks for murdering my soul.
16. Mimoh Chakraborty (Jimmy)
He looks so funny you don't even notice his acting.
17. Sneha Ullal (Lucky)
Don't cry Sneha. Or we'll start crying.
18. Aftab Shivdasani (Masti)
The strip-tease that should have never happened.
19. Sonu Nigam (Jaani Dushman)
You should have stuck to singing man.
20. Kareena Kapoor (Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon)
And the Worst Performance By An Actress In Her Entire Career goes to...
21. Hrithik Roshan ( Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon)
And the Worst Performance By An Actor In His Entire Career goes to...
22. Nargis Fakhri (Rockstar)
That's why we should always be wary of imported goods.
23. Kamaal R Khan (Deshdrohi)
And the Oscar goes to...