It's been a year since we lost Sushant Singh Rajput jolted the entire film industry and netizens. To pay tribute to this late actor, a fan shared a collage of a list of '50 dreams' that Sushant Singh Rajput wanted to fulfill.
In September 2019, the 34-year-old actor took to social media to share handwritten notes of his bucket list full of dreams and tick marked the ones that he kept achieving.
My 50 DREAMS & counting...! 😉— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
1. Learn how to Fly a Plane ✈️ 2. Train for IronMan triathlon 🏃🏻♂️
3. Play a Cricket Match left-handed 🏏
4. Learn Morse Code _.. 5. Help kids learn about Space. 🌌
6. Play tennis with a Champion 🎾
7. Do a Four Clap 👏 Push-Up ! (1/6) ... pic.twitter.com/8HDqlTNmb6
26. Visit LIGO. 🌇— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
27. Raise a horse 🐎
28. Learn at least 10 Dance forms 🕺🏾🕺🏾
29. Work for Free Education 📚
30. Explore Andromeda with a Powerful Telescope 🔭
31. Learn KRIYA Yoga 🧘♂️
32. Visit Antarctica 🇦🇶 33. Help train Women in Self-defense 🥋
34. Shoot an Active Volcano 🌋 pic.twitter.com/iKSZsFv206
Sushant Singh Rajput was a true dreamer who managed to hustle and make few of his dreams come true.
And his love and passion for astronomy was unmatched.
Just being able to visit his alma mater was also on his bucket list.
Sushant Singh Rajput was a dreamer who tried to live his life to the fullest. The film industry has lost a gem of a performer with his demise. May his soul rest in peace.
If you or someone you know are suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts, or just need someone to talk to, remember that help is just a phone call away. Reach out to the following helplines in India. BMC mental health helpline: 022-24131212 (available 24X7), Vandrevala Foundation: 186-02662345/180-02333330 (24x7) or AASRA: 91-9820466726 (available 24X7).