Every generation has ‘their actor’, one person who defines cinema for a large group of people born during a certain range of years. And then you have Shah Rukh Khan, who belongs to everyone, all at once. This is what makes him the Greatest of All Time. Here are 8 videos of him displaying total GOAT behaviour. You’re welcome.
1. Only Shah Rukh knows how to brag without sounding obnoxious. The secret is that he is equally humble.
2. Only Shah Rukh can make dancing on top of a train both entertaining and believable.
3. Only Shah Rukh knows how to make people believe that they can be stars too.
4. Only Shah Rukh knows how to greet people with love when all he is receiving is hate from a wider population.
5. Only Shah Rukh can make us believe in the power of dreams this way.
Throughout his entire career – haters, rivals, Bhakts and other entities have tried to pull Shah Rukh Khan down, even through vile means & even threats.— sohom (@AwaaraHoon) September 16, 2021
Meanwhile, KING KHAN has the PERFECT RESPONSE to those kind of people:#WeLoveShahRukhKhan
SRK PRIDE OF INDIA pic.twitter.com/JnPtwCOaxk
6. Only Shah Rukh knows how to be well-mannered all the time. The guy never fails.
Shah Rukh Khan was about to stand out of respect when #CateBlanchett was called up to recieve her award but sat back down after realising no one else was standing. A pure gentleman with a heart of gold!❤️ @iamsrk #SRKInDavos #WEF2018— BURHAN (@SRKsBurhan) January 22, 2018
CRYSTAL AWARD FOR SRK pic.twitter.com/2YvbJcoyUu
7. Only Shah Rukh can make an entire nation understand secularity with just a few lines.
“Politicians do use religion as an agenda. And I think it’s the lowest, cheapest and dirtiest trick in the world,” Shah Rukh Khan in 2011.— Mirza Arif Beg (@Iammirzaarif) June 14, 2022
Back then, actors spoke their mind, India Today Conclave didn’t platform hatemongers & Rahul Kanwal wasn’t organising push-up challenge. pic.twitter.com/SToUAxjrE1
8. At this point, only Shah Rukh can heal the world.
“I want my Children to Love & Respect every religion & make them sure that they enjoy the fact the the tradition & beauty is need to be respected & loved” – Shah Rukh Khan …— RONNIE. (@CR7XIites) August 1, 2020
Mentality above Religion, he is one of a Kind ❤ https://t.co/i6EVIuDOuQ pic.twitter.com/eBMBJeGqTi
There is a reason we keep saying – there is no one like him.