Curly hair looks great but they do need high maintenance. If you want to take good care of your curls and show them off, here are a few hacks to you must try to take care of your beautiful curls:
1. Many curly hair girls swear by the rule of co-washing i.e conditioning hair without shampooing.
2. Curly hair splits easily as they are brittle so, it's important to get your hair trimmed at regular intervals.
3. Avoid using heating tools to style curly hair as they are more fragile than straight hair.
4. Don't rub your hair dry with a towel, it will make your hair frizzy. Use a t-shirt to blot dry your hair instead.
5. De-tangle your curls with a wide teethed comb by starting from the bottom and moving up gently.
6. Use a diffuser to dry curly hair when using a dryer to avoid frizziness of hair.
7. To avoid flat or flaring of hair, get your hair cut in layers.
8. To keep your curls in proper condition, apply a hair mask rich keratin to moisturize hair.
9. Using a satin pillowcase will help avoid friction that can mess up and cause breakage of your curls.
10. Wearing a hair net while shampooing will maintain the structure of your fine curls.
11. Avoid using synthetic products containing silicone and sulphate as much as possible. It can weigh down your curls.
12. Using humidifiers will help in keeping your hair dry and maintaining your curls.
Take care of 'em curls!