Yes, I have an elder sister. And not just one, but two. Having siblings can be a bit tough, but at times, it can be the best thing in the world as well.
Here, are a few things I’m sure you’ll understand if you have a brother or sister.
1. If you are the younger one, you are reminded about it everyday and treated like a baby most of the time.
2. You know how it feels like to fight for the T.V remote or the last piece of chocolate!
3. An elder sister is like a treasure trove of sagely advice.
4. And elder brothers? They’re the first to cut you down to size whenever you try to be too smart.
5. When you fall ill, you have someone to cheer you up and take care of you without making you feel weird.
6. No matter how old you get, you’re never too mature in the eyes of your elder brother or sister.
7. But no matter how old you are, they always stand by you & support you every step of the way.
8. They shield you from the smallest to the biggest problems.
9. Having siblings can be tough. And it can be amazing. You can party with them or fight with them. But in the end, you’re happy because you have a soul-mate for life.
10. Life is more beautiful when you have a brother or sister.