After inviting topic suggestions for Mann Ki Baat last month, PM Narendra Modi today took to Twitter to ask the citizens to give their inputs for the Independence Day speech on 15th August.
People had a lot of topics to suggest as the PM said that their ‘thoughts will reverberate from the ramparts of the Red Fort’.
1. Petrol and other oils.— Anchit Mahajan (@Anchit_Mahajan_) July 30, 2021
3. Covid Crisis.
4. What next for Jammu Division to suffer because you are fixated at Kashmir.
5. Health Infrastructure
6. Farmer's protest and other protests.
1. Take responsibility for your mismanagement of the economy and covid.— Keshbhakt (@keshbhakt) July 30, 2021
2. Resign and get someone like Gadkariji who will do much better
3. give us independence from your constant politicking so country can work to get United again
1. Uniform Civil code. 2. Strict Population control Law. 3. Generating more employments. 4 develop more and more employment govt and private both. 5. Include as much people as possible in Taxation umbrella make it bigger but reduce the taxes.— 🇮🇳 (@Stupendous2021) July 30, 2021
Speak on UCC, NRC, Population Control Bill, and scrap all caste,religion based reservation . Cancel all freebies offering, no subsidy, no free loans. Treat Anti Nationals as terrorist. Regulate hospital and education fees even for all pvt institutions @mygovindia #15thAug— Rishi (@rishi8081) July 30, 2021
Very easy.— Roy (@Hipocrisyhater) July 30, 2021
Talk about how u r going to control
Petrol , diesel , LPG price hike
Increasing $ rupee gap
How u ll bring black money back
Build smart cities
Talk on pegasus
Talk on woman safety
Swachh bharat hua ki nahi
& VIMP vaccination
Please review country’s #Reservation system in education and jobs. Put figures before Parliament, how many benefitted and how much more reservations needed. Give it to Financially backward classes not on the basis of caste. Give clear picture to the people of India 🇮🇳. https://t.co/GFEUw5OfHi— Ayush Shrivastava (@shriayu007) July 30, 2021
Discus Pegasus Issues, Farmers Issues, Chinese Intrusion, Petrol Price Issues. https://t.co/y9skdClgdT— Fauzan Tanaji (@FauzanTanaji) July 30, 2021
Some also felt that asking for the citizens’ opinions is just a waste of time.
As if you care for our voice!! 🤷♀️🙏🙏— Vijayalaxmi🇮🇳 (@Vijayalaxmi__) July 30, 2021
isn’t this the other way of saying that i have ran out of ideas please help me out https://t.co/CF2TIMZfnw— beanie⁷ (@nutankunte) July 30, 2021
My suggestion is ,please resign from pm post and save the country. https://t.co/jIZS0cYkpO— Rajora Ashok (@RajoraAshok1) July 30, 2021