Let me just say out loud that SEX is a natural process and so many people have it on a daily basis. Heck, it’s something that people enjoy as long as there’s consent.
But all thanks to the hush-hush attitude and taboos, we have so many unanswered questions regarding it.
If you think you and I are the only ones then you should check out this Reddit thread where people shared all the doubts they were afraid to ask about sex.
Content Warning: Graphic Content
1. “How exactly does the cleanup process from Anal to vaginal sex work? It’s always been a thought I try to disregard.” – Jocthearies
2. “Why can’t I ride cowgirl without breaking his dick?” – pbandpickles11
3. “How the fuck do you do anal without getting shit everywhere?” – _red1rose_
4. “Why is my g-spot in my ass?” – Sandman1031
5. “For women: What does it feel like? Do you feel pressure go up to your vagina then pleasure? Or both at the same time?
And with men: What does it feel like to put your dick in there?” – UnderstandingBoth535
6. “How do you get a full-body orgasm? Like from your feet all the way up to your body. I’ve only experienced this feeling one time before when I was a teenager and never again.” – Optimal-Load-2929
7. “Had this question since I discovered the magic of the G-Spot. When she squirts, where does all that liquid come from?’ – Lookalikemike
8. “Do girls really want sex as much as guys sometimes?” – Pro_sandwich_eater
9. “Does it always hurt the first time?” – 123Samabcborden
10. “Am I supposed to have to pee after sex?” – ImportantVegetable
11. “Why does it hurt when I pee?” – BustingAlienCheeks
12. “If someone says next to the vagina, does that mean on the leg?” – Spectred32
Do you have any questions that you’re afraid to ask? Now’s the time.
Top picks for you
Sex and RelationshipsAnjali Awasthiabout 1 month ago | 5 min read