It's time to spend Valentine's day pampering the person who matters the most - you. So here are a list of gifts you should be giving yourself for a day of relaxation and self-care.
1. A lavender candle to help you relax and breathe easy after a long day of adulting.
2. Bath salt with rose petals to put you at ease. Because you deserve some pampering.
3. An eye mask that relaxes you and helps you breathe easy. Stuffed with aromatic healing herbs like Lavender and Chamomile, it is a sound purchase.
4. A hand cream that smells like old books and tea - the only true love in this world.
5. A pair of bamboo toothbrushes to get you started on saving the earth. Doing good is bound to make you feel better!
6. San-Cha's stress relief tea blend to sip on in bed while binging your favourite show.
7. A red wine sheet mask to pair perfectly with your bottle of wine on Valentine's day.
8. This tiny adorable alpaca blanket to keep you warm and fuzzy.
9. An adorable onesie because who are you kidding, you aren't stepping out today.
10. This cat cutlery set that makes breakfast in bed so much cuter!
11. A workbook that helps you calm down and relax, no matter how stressful your day has been.
12. A healthy snack box to help you indulge and not increase your stress levels. Because eating healthy means feeling healthy.
13. A mini vibrator that is portable and gets you going - what better way to destress?
14. A pretty babydoll to feel sexy in, because you don't need anyone else to do that for you.
Are you prepped for a self-care filled Valentine's day?