1. There’s nothing on this planet like waking up to a breathtaking seascape!
2. And, guess what? You can tick off your entire travel checklist in one cruise!
Leave your planning headache behind ’cause a cruise trip will take you to multiple destinations in one single trip. Isn’t it pretty awesome? I mean, all you have to do is get off at the desired location and go around the place and head back to the cruise to relax. No hassle, no stress!
3. Sure walking to touristy places on land is fun, but a cruise trip is like an extravagant safari on the sea!
Your floating resort provides a plethora of activities for you to make most of your time while sailing from one island to the other. I remember I was shopping from the boutiques while we were en route to Palma de Mallorca. It was so fun!
4. Bored with your annual mountain visits? It’s time to wear your sailor hat and hop on a cruise! #AgeNoBar
On a cruise, there’s something fun to do for everyone. Like playing games? Head to the game room and play whatever you want. Need to relax? Take a spa break. Getting bored? Explore entertainment options like live shows. Want to chill? Grab a drink and enjoy your private balcony view.
5. Getting married soon? Anchor your knot of a lifetime & have a ‘ferrytale’ wedding.
A cruise isn’t just an awesome way to travel but, it can also be a one-of-a-kind way to execute your dream wedding! I mean, destination weddings are cool but a cruise wedding across islands will set #WeddingGoals to another level. Imagine taking the oath while watching the dolphins hop in all glory! Overwhelming, right?