House of Cards is a show where every character has shades of grey. Even so, Kevin Spacey’s portrayal of Frank Underwood stands out. That’s partly because the show’s creators have written incredibly powerful and badass dialogues for Frank in every single season. Dialogues that every House Of Cards fan can use as “quotable quotes” in everyday situations. Such as;
1. When your friends tell you to dump your girlfriend.
2. When people accuse you of being “fake.”
3. When you need to describe that colleague who tries to be the boss’s pet.
4. When that same boss’s pet tries to boss you around.
5. When you do your frenemy a favour.
6. When your best friend starts going out with your ex.
7. When your parents ask you to go to sleep.
8. When your parents ask you why you’ve come home so late and you actually have a valid excuse.
9. When you’re watching TV during elections.
10. When you’re caught cheating in an exam.
11. When you meet your girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s “bestie” of the opposite gender.
12. When you regularly crib about selfies and get caught taking one yourself.
13. When someone tries to cut in line in front of you at a fast food restaurant.
14. When you’re the only non-vegetarian at a dinner table.
15. Right after a nasty break-up.
16. When you get your allowance from Mum two days after getting it from your Dad.
Can’t get enough of the epic Frank Underwood? Then catch back-to-back episodes of Season 3 of House of Cards on the 4th and 5th of April, starting from 5 p.m. only on Zee Cafe .