The online market is a place full of wonders. You can find famous brands selling random, uber-expensive products which are ridiculously expensive for no reason at all. But why do these brands sell such expensive sh*t? Well, because they can, and because there are always people ready to buy them. Today, we’ll have a look at some such products.
2. Yeezy Homeless Sweater | ₹1,50,000
3. Jil Sander Brown Paper Bag | ₹24,000
4. Balenciaga IKEA Bag | ₹1,77,000
Check Out – Indian luxury brands
5. Apple Polishing Bag | ₹1900
6. Prada Paper Clip | ₹43,000
7. Ambush Zip-Tie Bracelet | ₹77,500
8. Ambush Zip-Tie Ring | ₹55,000
9. Ambush Wooden Clips Earrings | ₹62,000
10. Balenciaga Grocery Bag | ₹1,50,000
The weirdest thing for me isn’t that these brands charge such exorbitant amounts for such weird products but that most of them are sold out! I mean, who are these people buying such expensive sh*t?