They say curiosity is the lust of the mind. A person without curiosity can not learn anything new. Be it a child and his pointless questions, or an adult's existential questions, we all need answers. Quora has served as an open platform to get answers on questions of all sorts. While most question and answers enlighten us, some of the questions just make us question their sanity.
Here are 30 questions you won't believe people really asked on Quora.
2. The baby(ception) question
Whatever happened to growing up.
3. The Indian question
4. The technical question
Let me guess, mermaids?
5. The question around cleanliness
6. The existential question on time
Yes, we are doomed.
7. The curiosity about atheists
"OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME"
8. And then there are some questions which bring out your pain
9. The smart question
Because he had to?
10. The 'Kitna degi? ' question
11. The insecure question
12. The super-natural question
The real question is, why?
13. And the questions which question everything
14. The question about our rights
15. Question from the one-sided lover
16. The 'just curious' question
17. The ignorant question
What does this even mean?
18. Questions around entertainment
19. The 'I just got to know about it. What should I do?' question
Nobody should go though this.
20. And then what every Indian girl faces
It's not a question. But then, why is it on Quora?
21. Questions on dietary habits
What is a masculine diet?
22. The query about inanimate objects and their feelings
23. 'How is it even possible?' question
24. This opened my eyes
Please let him know ASAP. He is desperate.
25. Save giraffe women
26. The genuine question
Best answer ever.
27. WARNING: You might feel uneasy after reading this
We warned you.
28. The questions engineers ask
29. Questions about life choices
30. And then there are people who genuinely care about morals and ethics
Public zoo owned by a secular state?- NO
Any other zoo?- NO